Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Do I Know Exactly What Emotion I'm Feeling?

I'm going to share a video with you again, simply because I haven't had the time to write a good, solid post. :) Here's this week's Wednesday video - presented to you a few hours early! (It's only Tuesday night.) Hope you can get something from it; it's a very simple and rather short video this week.

Topic: "How do I know exactly what emotion I'm feeling?"

As usual, click to view on YouTube, as embedding has been disabled.



I promise I'll get back to all the reader questions this week. I have a bunch waiting for answers in post form, and trust me, those answers are coming!

1 comment:

i love bows:) said...

Hey arielle, i love your videos, your so full of enthusiasm and positivity, your amazing:) thanks for your lovely comment on my blog xo