Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hearty Thanks

Trying to get back into the swing of things on Twitter. Look for more up-beat Arielle-isms and of course, recovery warrior type info! Many thanks to my 681 Twitter Followers! So excited to have so many even though I'm just getting started with regular tweeting. I am loving the re-tweets and personal shout-outs. (You can find me @arielleleebair or click the massive Twitter icon on the left sidebar!)


Also, big thanks to my 907 YouTube Subscribers! You guys are awesome. So glad you are finding the videos so helpful. I'll never stop making them.  The feedback I get from you is valuable and appreciated. (Subscribe on YouTube here: ArielleLeeBair's Channel.)


And as usual, my inbox is always open. :) Keep fighting and look for my Wednesday Warrior video tomorrow. :)

No comments: