Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MissRepresentation

If you have a few minutes, please watch this film trailer for MissRepresentation. I'm sure by now several of you have heard of this amazing film or have been lucky enough to catch its premiere. This is a brief 2+ minute trailer showcasing what the film is about. I encourage you to view it, share it, and remember it. There is a lot of body image/eating disorder/appearance discussion, but many other women's issues as well, for example: sexualization, domestic violence, and specific messages young girls are taught.

2 comments:

Boston Femme said...

There is going to be a screening of Miss Representation at my school followed by a discussion led by my favorite professor- I'm so excited!!!

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

That's awesome! Let me know what you think!