If you haven't done so already, you really need to visit We Are the Real Deal. Yes, I'm a contributor there, but that's not why I'm plugging it. The site is amazing in a number of ways:
- It has a plethora of resources for things eating disorder, body image, and health & wellness related.
- You can be introduced to a variety of awesome bloggers who are passionate about promoting a FANTASTIC and healthy society.
- There are always new blog posts ranging from funny to insightful to inspiring.
- It's a place that joins professionals with activists with creative minds with writers with readers - and everyone in between! And all those who manage to fit into more than one category. :-)
- The mission statement ROCKS: http://wearetherealdeal.com/about/mission/
- YOU rock - and everyone at We Are the Real Deal is all about celebrating that.