Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last Call

I will be posting more art, as well as getting back to all your questions. I have a few more in the lineup that readers have sent in and I will get to them all at some point. BUT before I go back to the art and the questions and my usual videos, I wanted to shamelessly remind you all that there are only TWO more days left to vote for my blog in the Wellsphere Blogger Awards. If you'd like to vote, please do it soon! You can click here to do so (it takes you to an earlier post of mine where there's a badge to click on to place your vote). Or you can simply click on the badge on the left sidebar of my page to vote for me. It takes just a couple of seconds to make your vote count, and I would so appreciate it. ;)

I hope you are all starting the week off right and taking care of yourselves. Keep the questions coming. :)

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

you rock! if you ever come to New Zealand, I'll hook you up girl, your a special soul, a mighty force, just all goodness. Your blog is so inspiring.