Saturday, November 3, 2007

At Last

I wrote this (At Last) a few months ago in a particularly good mood. It's short and sweet, but it says a lot.


I position myself in the billowing breeze,

Just to see if I’ll waver,

And I say what I please.

*

The triumph I feel when I stand on my own

Lifts me up to the sky

Unlike all else I’ve known.

(c) Arielle Lee Becker 2007

Hope you are all having a good weekend. There are only a few more days until Tell Your Tale Tuesday. I'd love to hear from you in any way...nosy questions, ponderings ,poetry, rants, etc....anything you'd like to know or share. Please email me! arielle.becker@gmail.com

Arielle

2 comments:

Meghna said...

I enjoyed the poem and loved your blog and am sure to come back more often.

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

Thank you, Meghna! I'm so glad you are enjoying the blog.

Much love,
Arielle